Every Alside & Hellenic View Windows, Casement Window is desisgned to provide your home with an attractive finish while delivering unsurpassed energy efficiency. One simple way to add drama to any room is by bringing in more natural light and a larger, more open view of the outdoors. Casement windows can provide your home with a stunning accent that adds value and aesthetic appeal to everything from your living room to a well-designed kitchen.
Alsides & Hellenic View Windows, Casement Windows are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty*, backed by our 65 years of leadership and excellence in the remodeling industry.
*See printed warranty for details
Features and Benefits
Beveled exterior sash design enhances installation aesthetics
Step-down frame with inner compression bulb seal provides a tight seal even during inclement weather conditions
Stainless steel hardware provides years of trouble-free operation
Low-profile, single-lever locking handle adds to the ease of operation
Functional and stylish, the sleek fold away crank handle won’t get caught up in blinds or curtains
Available in a continuous mainframe with multiple-lite configurations
Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
White, Beige, Soft Maple, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
Optional decorative handles avaialble in Bright Brass, Antique Brass and Brushed Chrome
1. Vinyl frame and sasheswill neverchip, peel,crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinylcolor is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
2. Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
3. Step-down frame with inner compression bulb seal provides a tight seal even during inclement weather conditions.
4. Fully fusion-welded sash and mainframe add strength and rigidity. Tough,extra-thick extrusion walls providethe ultimate in durability.
5. Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves energy saving performance year-round.
6. PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
7. Beveled exterior sash design enhances installation aesthetics for every architectural style.
8. Metal-reinforced operating and locking attachment provides strong, dependable hardware operation.
9. Stainless steel hardware ensures years of trouble-free hinge operation.
10. Heavy-duty operating hardware allows windows to be cleaned from inside your home while providing smooth reliable operation – even on extra-large window units.